What business people can learn from successful Trick-or-Treaters
- Dress for Success
- Plan your route wisely to minimize time in the field
- Start early and work late.
- Ask for the order (trickortreat!!)
- Network to find the best prospects
- Nights filled with cold calling
- Ask for your fair share and then come back later for the upsale
- If you want more treats, make more calls
- They say “Thank You!”
- If you didn’t get all the treats you wanted, you only have yourself to blame
Posted: October 30th, 2010 under free traffic techniques, Generating Free Traffic with Web 2.0 and Social Marketing, Network Marketing and MLM, Social Media Marketing.
Tags: Business techniques, free traffic, marketing lessons, more sales, selling